Sunday, March 23, 2008

Shoes!

I love shoes. I love funky shoes.

These wooden shoes belong to my friend. They are still in great condition, just very dull and faded. She loves to travel to I found loads of stamps from all over the world and glued them on. I still need to figure out what I want to do with the black rubber part because compared to the stamps, it looks dirty, dull and faded. But if I have to say so myself - these clogs look awesome with bootcut jeans!



These are my shoes. They used to be brown, boring but very comfy heels. I glued loads of glitter on them and painted the strap and heel black. They have been worn out (a VERY festive night out) and needs some repair but I think that after I give them the final layer of glimmer, glue and paint, they will be fine. I like them. Again, good with jeans!


Opinions? Comments?

2 comments:

ag said...

absolutely brilliant !
I especially love what you have made of the shoes.
As a suggestion when taking photos, instead of getting close to the subject if you go a couple of meters away, then zoom-in and take your photos they will look much more realistic and beautiful.
It will reduce the bluish effect of the flash, and unwanted shadows.
Eagerly waiting for your posts

cheers !

Arie said...

Hey, thanks alot! I'll definitely give your photo advice a try!

I'm having problems logging onto this blog (it's been ages since I last worked on it), so I have made up a new blog.... still a work in progress but I have high hopes! So take a look at ariecrafts.blogspot.com and hopefully, I'll soon come up with crazy, funky fun stuff!